Life-saving complete course
On 05.11.2019 our first live-saving (BLS – AED – SRC) course for all employees of Roser AG took place. We learned the most important life-saving measures for resuscitation and their deepening and application to adults and children in different situations.
What means BLS – AED – SRC?
BLS = Basic Life Support
AED = Automated external defibrillator
SRC = Swiss Resuscitation Council
In a varied and playful way we trained the BLS-AED measures in realistically simulated scenes:
- in case of cardiac arrest (BLS = Basic Life Support) in adults and children and the application
- the AED device (AED = Automated External Defibrillator).
The course included the following topics:
- Recognize and assess emergency situations including heart attack and stroke
- Problem solving in emergency situations
- Unconscious positioning
- Procedure according to "Algorithm BLS-AED-SRC"
- Basic skills training (initial assessment, cardiac massage, ventilation, defibrillation using AED in adults and children)
- Explanation and discussion of the rescue chain
- Processing of at least 3 case scenarios with increasing complexity
After completion of the course, the BLS-AED-SRC certificate was completely renewed with a validity of another two years.
We are now prepared for all emergencies and hope that they will not occur.